New COVID-19 Policies, Procedures and Safety Measures
To Our Valued Patients,
Welcome Back! We Missed you!
We are Open for both Emergency and Elective treatment.
Our office will look a little different since we last saw you. Rest assured your safety remains most important to us!
We’ve put together a list of NEW policies and procedures we are now implementing in our office. We are abiding with the regulations from our governing bodies, Health Canada and Public Health.
Here is what you can expect before, during and after your next appointment with us:
- Patients will be PRE-screened over the phone. If you are feeling unwell, exhibit any symptoms or have been tested positive for COVID-19 you will be asked to schedule an appointment until after you have recovered and have been tested.
- You will be sent a COVID-19 Patient Screening Form to fill out prior to your appointment. If this form is not filled out and returned contactless (via email or text) the day before your appointment, your appointment time will not be kept.
- We will be limiting the number of patients in our office and require every patient to have a scheduled appointment.
- Only patients with a scheduled appointment will be permitted to enter unless a parent or guardian is required.
- Walk in inquiries or appointments are not permitted. We encourage you to contact us via phone, text or email.
- Patients are required to be on time for their scheduled appointment to avoid overlap in appointment times.
- Please come with your own mask and bring your own pen.
- We request you use washroom facilities at home prior to your appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we request that you wait in your vehicle or outside while maintaining social distancing until your scheduled appointment time as our office doors will remain locked.
- A text message will be sent to you 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. Reply to the message with the word Arrived to let us know you are here and we will either call or text you to let you know when it is safe to enter and unlock the door.
- Upon entry into the office the use of hand sanitizer and a temperature check will be required. You will once again be asked the PRE-screening questions and then our assistant will escort you directly into the treatment room.
- After your dental treatment is completed, you will be escorted to the reception desk and your treatment will be processed. Payment is due same day. No exceptions.
- Sanitize hands upon departure.
Additional Safety Measures:
- You will notice plexiglass barriers at our reception desk for added safety.
- Floor markings for additional social distancing “Please Stay 6 ft Apart” and “Thank You for Practicing Safe Distancing.”
- Enhanced sanitization and disinfecting of all surfaces, treatment rooms and equipment before and after each appointment.
- All patients and our team are required to sanitize hands entering and exiting the office.
- Our team is also required to complete the COVID-19 Screening Form before each shift and will not be permitted to work if they do not pass the screening.
With these New policies, procedures and safety measures we thank you for your cooperation and support. We look forward to seeing you soon!
To schedule an appointment please call us at 905-456-2726 or text us at 647-646-2726.